Thursday, October 25, 2012

Crazy Lips (Rockin' Jellybean)

Hakkyousuru kuchibiru
Japan, 2000
Director: Hirohisa Sasaki
Starring: Hitomi Miwa, Kazuma Suzuki, Ren Ohsugi, Hiroshi Abe, Reila Aphrodite

Just had the pleasure of meeting the fantastic Japanese artist Rockin' Jellybean. Really nice guy, and it turns out he's a big fan of the Sukeban "Girl Boss" movies! Unfortunately, the 4 movie chirashi I have of his are the only movie posters he could recall working on - I was kinda hoping there were others that I had yet to find! But I'm sure we'll be seeing more in the future.

He very kindly signed my "Crazy Lips" chirashi - being quite suprised I had found a copy of it. For his other posters, see also Supie & Goo, Yakuza Busting Girls, and Killer Condom or visit the Erostika web store for more of his work.

I picked up a few of his limited edition prints as well, so will post those shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment